When an attendee registers for an event on Eventleaf.com, their information can be saved to a Person record in Marketo. This guide will walk you through configuring the connection between your event and Marketo account.
- Navigate to Event > Integrations > Marketo.
- Check the Enable Marketo Integration checkbox.
- Configure your Marketo account to allow Eventleaf integration by following the instructions found here:
- Click the Connect button and enter the connection details obtained from Step 3.
- If you would like to add registrants to a Marketo group list, select the list.
- Map the Eventleaf registration form fields to the Marketo Person record fields.
- Click Send Test Data to send a test record to your Marketo account. After sending the data, check your Marketo account and verify that a Person record has been created.
Configuration is complete and future registrations will be pushed to your Marketo account.