Technical Support Representative / Sales Engineer
Jolly is a silicon valley based software company with more than 40,000 customers and millions of users, including many Fortune 500 companies and world renowned organizations.
We offer various SaaS platforms that are hosted in the cloud and we have several mobile apps that work with these SaaS platforms.
We are looking for a technically-proficient and an excellent communicator with a solid background in customer relations.
This is a Remote Work-from-Home contract position.
- Handle inbound technical support calls and emails
- Answer product related technical questions
- Fill out RFI / RFP when needed
- Give product demos for sales, product training, and initial setup
- File tickets as you discover issues with the products
- Communicate effectively with customers via email, phone, and video calls
- Customer-driven with an adaptable and versatile approach to troubleshooting
- History of consistently meeting (and often exceeding) goals and expectations
- 4+ years of experience in supporting SaaS products
- Excellent communication and video calls (Zoom) presentation skills
- Strong foundation in OS and Database/Server technology (Windows, Windows Mobile, MS SQL, Oracle, LDAP)
- Strong references from previous managers/supervisors
- Reply with your resume including education details in PDF or Word format to jobs.2019 (at) jollytech.com with the subject “JOL-TSR-ATLANTA-041523”
- Include your desired salary
- Include 3-5 bulleted points listing your top strengths and top measurable achievements (please be concise)