Marketing Manager (Event Management Software)
Jolly is a silicon valley based software company with more than 40,000 customers and millions of users, including many Fortune 500 companies and world renowned organizations.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to lead various marketing activities resulting in an increase in brand awareness and demand of our event management SaaS and Mobile Apps products.
This is a unique chance to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly-expanding software company, focusing your energetic and outgoing personality on finding the ideal solutions for each of our future customers.
This is a Work-from-Home contract position.
- Conduct market research
- Develop web content, email marketing templates and marketing material
- Promote products on influential sites and catalog listings
- Manage and guide data miners
- Manage and guide email marketing campaigns
- Manage and guide cold calling campaigns
- Manage and run PPC ad other advertisement campaigns
- Experience launching new products
- Experience generating inbound leads
- Exceptional writing and verbal skills
- Solid experience with SaaS marketing: Capterra, SoftwareAdvice, YouTube, Quora, etc.
- Highly proactive personality
- Excellent attention to detail while simultaneously capable of seeing the whole picture
- Event management experience a plus
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
A multi-skilled and multi-talented person who is seeking a position in a rapid growth early stage environment to demonstrate one's capabilities in managing multiple marketing projects and play significant role in increasing overall demand and climb up the ladders as organization grows.
- Reply with your resume including education details in PDF or Word format to jobs.2019 (at) jollytech.com with the subject “JOL-MKM-NC-090120”
- Include your desired salary - Include 3-5 bulleted points listing your top strengths and top measurable achievements (please be concise)