Marketing Manager (Event Management Software)
San Mateo, CA
Jolly is a silicon valley based software company with more than 40,000 customers and millions of users, including many Fortune 500 companies and world renowned organizations.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to lead various marketing activities resulting in an increase in brand awareness and demand of our event management SaaS, Desktop and Mobile Apps products.
This is a unique chance to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly-expanding software company, focusing your energetic and outgoing personality on finding the ideal solutions for each of our future customers.
This position has a Work-from-Home option.
- Collect customer feedback
- Conduct industry and competitive research
- Conduct customer presentations
- Develope web content and marketing material
- Develop multi-channel co-marketing campaigns
- Develop email marketing campaigns
- Develop channel partner marketing program
- Develop social media marketing content and strategies
- Drive the communications strategy aimed at generating new leads
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
- Manage and run PPC ad other advertisement campaigns
- Experience launching new products
- Experience generating inbound leads
- Exceptional writing and verbal skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and basic knowledge in SEO
- Highly proactive personality, easily able to network with potential customers of all levels
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new concepts
- Solid balance of operational and creative skill sets; right side/left side of brain thinker, combining creative and business skills
- Excellent attention to detail while simultaneously capable of seeing the whole picture
- Event management experience a plus
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- or exceptionally talented fresh graduate with extraordinary calibre with prior records clearly demonstrating capabilities to achieve all of the above requirements
A multi-skilled and multi-talented person who is seeking a position in a rapid growth early stage environment to demonstrate one's capabilities in managing multiple marketing projects and play significant role in increasing overall demand and climb up the ladders as organization grows.
- Reply with your resume including education details in PDF or Word format to jobs.2015 (at) jollytech.com with the subject “JOL-MKM-CA-102519”
- Include your desired salary - Include 3-5 bulleted points listing your top strengths and top measurable achievements (please be concise)