Account Manager (Channel Sales)
Jolly is a silicon valley based software company with more than 40,000 customers and millions of users, including many Fortune 500 companies and world renowned organizations.
We are looking for a channel sales manager, a technology-savvy outgoing person with a solid background in building channel relationships and growing accounts. This person will target resellers, VARs, system integrators, and service providers who primarily sell physical security products, such as ID card systems, visitor management systems and access control systems.
This is a unique chance to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly-expanding software company, focusing your energetic and outgoing personality on finding the ideal solutions for each of our future customers.
- Manage and grow existing accounts (dealers, resellers, VARS, distributors, channel partners)
- Attend industry events to promote products and acquire business leads
- Meet with prospects in person and develop relationship
- Work with self generated contacts as well as existing customer base and generate opportunities via phone, email and in-person visits
- Quickly qualify sales opportunities and work to reach the decision makers within the company
- Give online and occasionally on-site presentations, tailoring to each businesses individual needs
- Study our market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Make efficient use of business-to-business referrals, leveraging existing relationships to cement new opportunities
- Prior experience of managing and growing accounts
- Customer-driven with an adaptable and versatile approach to finding solutions
- Strong interest in technology
- History of consistently meeting (and often exceeding) sales goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ideally with experience using webinar software such as GoToMeeting
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy and quality
- Several years of experience with selling software products (Client / Server / Mobile Applications)
- Strong references from previous managers/supervisors- Experience in building contact database
- Ability to travel to various US cities to meet clients and attend events
- or exceptionally talented fresh graduate with extraordinary calibre with prior records clearly demonstrating capabilities to achieve all of the above requirements
A person with confidence and entrepreneurial spirit who is seeking a position in a rapid growth early stage environment to demonstrate one's capabilities and climb up the ladders as organization grows and posses a desire to use that success as an example for future endeavours.
- Reply with your resume including education details in PDF or Word format to jobs.2015 (at) jollytech.com with the subject “JOL-ACM-WA-042518”
- Include your desired salary
- Include 3-5 bulleted points listing your top strengths and top measurable achievements (please be concise)