Eventleaf is the most highly rated event management software on customer review websites such as G2, Capterra and TrustRadius. Developed by Jolly Technologies, it includes a feature-rich event management portal and three mobile applications. You can use the Eventleaf browser-based portal to plan and manage all types of events — in-person, virtual or hybrid conferences, seminars, trainings, trade shows, and more. The mobile apps allow event managers, attendees, and exhibitors to manage and interact with the event on the go.
- • Easily create a free event website and invite attendees to register online
- • Create different pricing plans, sell tickets and collect payments
- • Mobile app and online portal to engage attendees
- • A mobile app for your staff to check in attendees at the door
- • Leads mobile app for exhibitors to extract leads from events
- • Virtual and hybrid events using Zoom, WebEx, and other popular software
The event registration software is free to use for up to 100 attendees per year. If you need to host more than 100 people or use event mobile apps, you can upgrade to the Basic or Professional plan for as low as $1 or $2 per attendee, respectively.
Pros & Cons
- + Very easy to use with almost no learning curve
- + Affordable upfront pricing with no hidden charges
- + A robust free plan good for up to 100 attendees per year
- + Customizable attendee registration process to capture targeted information
- − The plain and minimalist interface lacks graphics and visualization
- − May lack certain advanced targeting features
Eventleaf Employee Reviews
Employees have rated Jolly Technologies a 4.9 out of 5 on Glassdoor, indicating high employee satisfaction.