Are you technically-minded and an excellent communicator? Do you also have a solid background in customer relations? This is a unique chance to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly-expanding software company, focusing your problem-solving and training skills to assist, inform and educate our customers.
Jolly is the industry-leading developer of business-to-business enterprise level secure identification and tracking software, and we are assembling a team of technicians to assist our diverse customer base with implementing our software solutions. With our wide range of product lines, we need Software Support Engineers who learn quickly, work efficiently, and communicate effectively with our customers.
This position will be based in our Reston, VA office. Jolly provides a competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, a retirement plan contribution, and paid vacation time.
- Listen to customer needs and offer solutions to technical issues that arise either during day-to-day use or that coincide with initial installation
- Assist in real-time with software installation and configuration, recognizing and adapting quickly to each customer's unique hardware setups and configuration needs
- Communicate effectively with customers via email, webinar, and telephone
- Integrate and interact soundly with our existing support team, collaborating efficiently to find solutions, and occasionally escalate advanced issues to our team of senior technicians and developers
- Customer-driven with an adaptable and versatile approach to troubleshooting
- History of consistently meeting (and often exceeding) goals and expectations
- 2+ years of experience in supporting software products (Client / Server / Mobile Applications)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ideally with experience using webinar software such as GoToMeeting
- Strong foundation in OS and Database/Server technology (Windows, Windows Mobile, MS SQL, Oracle, LDAP)
- Strong references from previous managers/supervisors
- Reply with your resume including education details in PDF or Word format to jobs.2011 (at) jollytech.com with the subject “JOL-SSE-VA-0413”
- Include your desired salary
- Include 3-5 bulleted points listing your top strengths and top measurable achievements (please be concise)