Technical Support Representative / Software Support Engineer
San Mateo, CA
Jolly is a silicon valley based software company with more than 20,000 global customers, including many Fortune 500 companies and world renowned organizations.
We are looking for a technically-proficient and an excellent communicator with a solid background in customer relations.
This is a unique chance to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly-expanding software company, focusing your problem-solving and training skills to assist, inform and educate our customers.
- Listen to customer needs and offer solutions to technical issues that arise either during day-to-day use or that coincide with initial installation
- Assist in real-time with software installation and configuration, recognizing and adapting quickly to each customer's unique hardware setups and configuration needs
- Communicate effectively with customers via email, webinar, and telephone
- Integrate and interact soundly with our existing support team, collaborating efficiently to find solutions, and occasionally escalate advanced issues to our team of senior technicians and developers
- Customer-driven with an adaptable and versatile approach to troubleshooting
- History of consistently meeting (and often exceeding) goals and expectations
- 2+ years of experience in supporting software products (Client / Server / Mobile Applications)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ideally with experience using webinar software such as GoToMeeting
- Strong foundation in OS and Database/Server technology (Windows, Windows Mobile, MS SQL, Oracle, LDAP)
- Strong references from previous managers/supervisors
- Reply with your resume including education details in PDF or Word format to jobs.2015 (at) jollytech.com with the subject “JOL-TSR-CA-020817”
- Include your desired salary
- Include 3-5 bulleted points listing your top strengths and top measurable achievements (please be concise)