Technical Support Representative
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Jolly is a silicon valley based software company with more than 40,000 customers and millions of users, including many Fortune 500 companies and world renowned organizations. Jolly offers desktop, mobile, web, and cloud based SaaS software applications in physical security and event management space.
We are looking for a technically-proficient and an excellent communicator with a solid background in customer relations.
This is a unique chance to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly-expanding software company, focusing your problem-solving and training skills to assist, inform and educate our customers.
This is a Work-from-Home contract position while we are working on establishing an office in Vancouver.
- Listen to customer needs and offer solutions to technical issues that arise either during day-to-day use or that coincide with initial installation
- Assist in real-time with software installation and configuration, recognizing and adapting quickly to each customer's unique hardware setups and configuration needs
- Communicate effectively with customers via email, webinar, and telephone
- Integrate and interact soundly with our existing support team, collaborating efficiently to find solutions, and occasionally escalate advanced issues to our team of senior technicians and developers
- Customer-driven with an adaptable and versatile approach to troubleshooting
- History of consistently meeting (and often exceeding) goals and expectations
- 2+ years of experience in supporting software products (Client / Server / Mobile Applications)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ideally with experience using webinar software such as GoToMeeting
- Strong foundation in OS and Database/Server technology (Windows, Windows Mobile, MS SQL, Oracle, LDAP)
- Strong references from previous managers/supervisors
- or exceptionally talented fresh graduate with extraordinary calibre with prior records clearly demonstrating capabilities to achieve all of the above requirements
- Reply with your resume including education details in PDF or Word format to jobs.2019 (at) jollytech.com with the subject “JOL-TSR-BC-060119”
- Include your desired salary
- Include 3-5 bulleted points listing your top strengths and top measurable achievements (please be concise)