San Mateo, CA
Jolly is a silicon valley based software company with more than 40,000 customers and millions of users, including many Fortune 500 companies and world renowned organizations. Jolly offers desktop, mobile, web, and cloud based SaaS software applications in physical security and event management space.
We are looking for a technically-proficient and an excellent communicator with a solid background in assisting sales team.
This is a unique chance to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly-expanding software company, focusing your product-knowledge, problem-solving and presentation skills to assist, inform and educate our customers.
- Listen to customer needs and offer product presentations to demonstrate product strengths that can best serve those needs
- Review RFPs, discuss with engineering, and fill out RFPs in easy to understand language with focus on meeting customer expectations
- Communicate effectively with customers via email, webinar, and telephone
- Lead Software / SaaS products follow up technical demos
- Integrate and interact soundly with our existing support team, collaborating efficiently to report any issues encountered during sales presentations
- Customer-driven with an adaptable and versatile approach to troubleshooting
- History of consistently meeting (and often exceeding) goals and expectations
- 2+ years of experience in presenting software products (Client / Server / Mobile Applications)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ideally with experience using webinar software such as GoToMeeting
- Strong foundation in OS and Database/Server technology (Windows, Windows Mobile, MS SQL, Oracle, LDAP)
- Strong references from previous managers/supervisors
- or exceptionally talented fresh graduate with extraordinary calibre with prior records clearly demonstrating capabilities to achieve all of the above requirements
- Reply with your resume including education details in PDF or Word format to jobs.2019 (at) jollytech.com with the subject “JOL-SLE-CA-041021”
- Include your desired salary
- Include 3-5 bulleted points listing your top strengths and top measurable achievements (please be concise)