Sales Development Representative (Event Management Software)
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Jolly is a silicon valley based software company with more than 40,000 customers and millions of users, including many Fortune 500 companies and world renowned organizations.
We are looking for a sales development representative, an outreaching person with a solid background in generating new business, for our event management software (Eventleaf). This person will target event management agencies, experiential marketing agencies, and marketing departments within various organizations.
This is a unique chance to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly-expanding software company, focusing your energetic and outgoing personality on finding the ideal solutions for each of our future customers.
This is a Work-from-Home contract position while we are working on establishing an office in Vancouver.
- Reach out prospects with 100-200 emails each day
- Reach out prospects with 50-100 dials each day
- Mine data using Manta, LinkedIn, web searches and listings and build prospects list
- Quickly qualify sales opportunities and work to reach the decision makers within the company
- Set appointments for account executives with key decision makers
- Work closely with Account Executives and develop lead generation strategies
- Study our market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Make efficient use of business-to-business referrals, leveraging existing relationships to cement new opportunities
- Prior experience of sending 100+ emails per day and finding opportunities
- Prior experience making 100+ cold calls per day and finding opportunities
- History of consistently meeting (and often exceeding) sales goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong references from previous managers/supervisors- Experience in building contact database
- or exceptionally talented fresh graduate with extraordinary calibre with prior records clearly demonstrating capabilities to achieve all of the above requirements
A person with confidence and entrepreneurial spirit who is seeking a position in a rapid growth early stage environment to demonstrate one's capabilities and climb up the ladders as organization grows and posses a desire to use that success as an example for future endeavours.
- Reply with your resume including education details in PDF or Word format to jobs.2015 (at) jollytech.com with the subject “JOL-SDR-BC-050119”
- Include your desired salary
- Include 3-5 bulleted points listing your top strengths and top measurable achievements (please be concise)