Account Executive (Event Management Software)
San Mateo, CA
Jolly is a silicon valley based software company with more than 40,000 customers and millions of users, including many Fortune 500 companies and world renowned organizations.
We are looking for an Account Executive, an outreaching person with a solid track record of closing deals, for our event management software (Eventleaf). This person will target event management agencies, experiential marketing agencies, and marketing departments within various organizations.
This is a unique chance to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly-expanding software company, focusing your energetic and outgoing personality on finding the ideal solutions for each of our future customers.
This position has a Work-from-Home option.
- Make cold calls to reach out to leads presented by lead generators
- Work closely with lead generators to fine tune lead generation process
- Develop your own list of prospects in parallel
- Quickly qualify sales opportunities and work to reach the decision makers within the company
- Give online presentations, tailoring to each businesses individual needs
- Study our market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Make efficient use of business-to-business referrals, leveraging existing relationships to cement new opportunities
- Customer-driven with an adaptable and versatile approach to finding solutions
- History of making 100s of cold calls a week
- History of consistently meeting (and often exceeding) sales goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ideally with experience using webinar software such as GoToMeeting
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy and quality
- Strong references from previous managers/supervisors- Experience in building contact database
- or exceptionally talented fresh graduate with extraordinary calibre with prior records clearly demonstrating capabilities to achieve all of the above requirements
A person with confidence and entrepreneurial spirit who is seeking a position in a rapid growth early stage environment to demonstrate one's capabilities and climb up the ladders as organization grows and posses a desire to use that success as an example for future endeavours.
- Reply with your resume including education details in PDF or Word format to jobs.2015 (at) jollytech.com with the subject “JOL-ACE-CA-010119”
- Include your desired salary
- Include 3-5 bulleted points listing your top strengths and top measurable achievements (please be concise)